This is my super easy go to when it comes to brunches. A recipe you see me doing all the time over on Doodling Lucy Instagram, so easy to make you will have a delicious brunch in minutes!
Ingredients (serves 1):
- Handful of mushrooms whichever variety you fancy sliced
- Handful of baby spinach
- Olive oil
- Tbsp Creme Friache
- Splash of lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 rashes of streaky bacon
- 2 slices of sourdough
- In a non stick frying pan add a glug of olive oil, put onto a medium heat. Add the mushrooms and spinach until the mushrooms have browned and the spinach is wilted. Add the creme fraiche and splash of lemon juice and leave to simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile grill or fry the bacon however you fancy - I like mine to be crispy, and pop the sourdough into the toaster.
- Once done assemble!
- Dollop the creme fraiche mixture onto your toast, add the bacon and top with salt and cracked black pepper!
Told you it was super easy, now let me know if you think its delicious too!
Tried it out? Let me know how you got on below!